ArticlesI wrote articles on programming demo effects for Amiga Future Magazine in 2015-2016. The article series is called Developing Demo Effects and starts with simple, early effects.
They are pedagogical and explain the math, and complete effect sources come with each issue so you can run them and see. Available in English and German.
List of articles in Amiga Future
- Jan/Feb 2015: System-friendly startup, plotting
- Mar/Apr 2015: Perspective, Chessboard
- May/Jun 2015: Double-buffering, sine, bob snakes, sine scroller
- Jul/Aug 2015: 3D calculations, line vectors, vector bobs
- Sep/Oct 2015: Filled vectors, track loader
- Nov/Dec 2015: Glenz vectors, interpolation, easing
- Jan/Feb 2016: AGA, Chunky modes, Rotozoomer
I burned out from many things and stopped the series. The first four are found here. There are no current plans to write more articles for Amiga Future or add more of them to Coppershade, but this may change and I write all kinds of articles for Coppershade from time to time.
List of articles on Coppershade